A big thanks goes to Sal One and Gizz for the Principal Entertainment piece. It turned out so great that Danny is going to use it for the company Christmas cards. Another thank you goes to the folks at Principal Entertainment for their generous donation. Without contributions like yours, the Graff Lab is not possible.
Principal Entertainment, originally known as Lasher, McManus, & Robinson, opened its doors in January of 1993. The company, still in the hands of Estelle Lasher, Marsha McManus and Elizabeth Robinson, has continued to develop into a well respected bi-coastal boutique talent and literary management company while adding to its diverse production slate. Partners Meg Mortimer and Larry Taube have joined Principal’s ranks. Managers within the company have expanded to include Jill Kaplan, Mike Smith, Josh Kesselman, Danny Sherman and most recently producer/manager Susana Zepeda.”
“Principal Entertainment boasts an eclectic, and highly respected international talent roster. Their literary department has an active roster of writers and directors in television, film, independent film, documentaries and reality television. Over the years, the company has developed and or produced the following partial list:
· The Last Time I Committed Suicide premiered at the Sundance Film Festival
· The Killing Yard premiered at the Toronto Film Festival
· Outreach, a one hour pilot, produced with Warner Brothers Television.
· Monster Island developed and produced for MTV Networks
· Five Fingers starring Laurence Fishburne and Ryan Phillipe
· Griffin & Phoenix premiered at the Toronto Film Festival.
· Death At A Funeral directed by Frank Oz
· Off the Black premiered at the Sundance Film Festival starring Tim Hutton & Nick Nolte